I like this one because I got to do a little bit of set theory.
So far, the project has been going fairly well. I find myself spending a good deal of time working on it outside of class, so that helps me get a jump in case I fall behind (like I did this week). so far I’ve learned that the hardest part about constructing each example isn’t coming up with explanations, but properly formatting all the text. I’ve tried making all or most of my mathematical statements italicized times new roman in keeping with the format of most textbooks, but that means I have to go back and individually modify every font each time I need to change style or color. It would be nice if I could hotkey some of these processes, but the publisher program I’m using is the free version of a program developed by a small software company, so the perks of using an adobe program are a pipedream for now. I hope to complete quite a few examples every week, as I want to be able to launch the beta of the project before the next SAT test date.